Friday, March 30, 2012

Binary Signals, Trading Divergence, LeverageFX, Real Trading, Trading Experience

Binary Signals, Trading Divergence, LeverageFX, Real Trading, Trading Experience

I opened an account at Trade Rush to trade the 60 Second Option. I have to say that didn't work out so well, So before all my money gone I decided to trade like I always trade and the success rate sky rocketed. The nice thing about Binary options is that you can make quick gains with very little money. Below are the charts (screen shots) of 2 trades, one successful and the other not successful.
Timing with Binary options is the most important thing, as well as, discipline. There is a saying that if you keep on doing what you've always been doing, you keep on getting what you've always been getting.
One bad thing about Binary Options, and it took a while for me to get used to it, is the fact that there are no stop loss capabilities, but you can use that in your favor. All you need to do is find the pivot point where the Forex market is going to go up or down, and when the option expires even if the price is a pip away from your entry point, your in the money. What ever you do, do not, and I repeat, do not trade more than 10% of your bank roll. You'll see why when you open your account at Trade Rush and trade Binary Options with your 24 hour practice account.


Setting up to trade binary options is easy. First get an account at Trade Rush with only $200.00 from your credit card. If you prefer, do like I did, and open up an account for $250.00 and get a 30% bonus for a total of $325.00 in your account.

When you sign up a Trade Rush, someone will call almost instantly. That's what happened to me, I was really impressed.

Go to Free Charts.com and set yourself up with all the free charts you want. 

Or, if you prefer, go to Netdania.

That's it, that's all that's to it! easy. The hard part is trading. George Soros says "if your having fun trading, your loosing money". That's true. Trading is actually quite boring once you understand it, waiting for the right  position to take.

Binary Signals, Trading Divergence, LeverageFX, Real Trading, Trading Experience


In the charts below you'll see real trading from real time the Binary Options Signals, Trading Divergence (that I didn't see right away) from trading experience trading leverageFX.


The Chart above shows the point at which I went short (PUT). I missed the entry point at the the peak and thought I could get a good trade, I should have left it because I missed the descending channel, Bullish.

The chart above shows the entry point as I decided to give it another try.
and the result of the result of first trade. You'll notice the divergence in the momentum indicator (stochastics)



The chart above shows a pennant formation, a continuation pattern. 



The chart above shows a descending channel again as time ran out on my 30 minute binary option. I was in the money this time 

The above chart is a 5 minute chart of the second trade.




The above chart is a 10 minute chart of the second trade.




The above chart is a 30 minute chart of the second trade.



The charts below are examples of how an indicator can tell you to make a trade but fail on you.







Binary Signals, Trading Divergence, LeverageFX, Real Trading, Trading Experience


My account manager is Thomas White at 
Trade Rush - Binary Options. Thomas is very helpful, because when I make money, he makes money. If you have any questions at all. all you have to do is call and he will help.


 Auto Binary Signals Make Money with binary options







When you sign up a Trade Rush, someone will call almost instantly. That's what happened to me, I was really impressed.

Go to Free Charts.com and set yourself up with all the free charts you want. 
Click Here to go to Free Charts.com

Or, if you prefer, go to Netdania.
Click Here to go to Netdania for free real time forex charts.


Binary Signals, Trading Divergence, LeverageFX, Real Trading, Trading Experience



3 comments:

  1. very goog post. signals are very useful to understand market rally up and downs.
    binary options brokers provide training support to learn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is best technique to take a position the money on trades. In which the binary broker can facilitate the investors to take a position on trade. See More

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our trades right now and profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete